Saturday, March 11, 2017

Cuddling Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here. 

I'm hanging out with the mom bean and little bean.  We're She's watching the hurry hard guys and we're enjoying a nice cuddle.

It's a cozy way to spend the afternoon. Though you can bet I won't stay too long.  I got impawtent things to do....like taking an afternoon nap.

All of the cats have been doing well with a baby in the house.  No one seems to be concerned when he cries (and he definitely has a good set of lungs), nor pay any attention when he is quiet.  Saku even seems to enjoy being near him and often comes for a cuddle when I'm holding Eli.  

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely family photo! We're glad the cats aren't disturbed by little Eli -- it's so cute that Saku will come for a cuddle too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! I'm glad kitties are doing fine with the baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Saku will want to start cuddling with Eli soon. He seems to like being near the new boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagem adorável!
    Saku, cuide bem de Eli.

    ReplyDelete